Are you a digital marketer with a passion for building
relationships and driving client retention?
Do you make your clients smile with a curiosity that
identifies new opportunities?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency — a Premier Google Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for clients across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education.
What sets us apart? We focus on increasing
our clients’ profits — not just vanity metrics.
HawkSEM now seeks a rockstar Client Success Manager who will focus on client onboarding, satisfaction, retention, up-sells, and “saves”/win-backs, as well as support the SEO/SEM team in campaign development, and building client relationships.
The ideal Client Success Manager will become well-versed in client business objectives and drive retention using their well-rounded business acumen, including:
- Proactively reach out to clients and build lasting relationships with a focus on lifetime client satisfaction
- Absorb the clients’ business models and offer value-driven ideas
- Support the SEM/SEO team to develop culturally relevant and impactful campaigns that connect with our clients’ goals
- Assist in onboarding of new clients after Sales closes the deal; setup internal syncs between sales and account managers to ensure alignment
- Coordinate and host introductions and orientation calls between account teams and clients
- Work side by side with account teams to assist with overall marketing strategies
- Create pitch decks and presentation materials for clients
- Up-sell clients once areas of opportunity are identified that will yield further client success/satisfaction
- Help account teams navigate tough conversations with clients; conflict resolution, mediation, and beneficial offers to retain clients
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience planning, executing, and reporting on digital media campaigns, specifically in Google, Bing, Facebook, and across other channels
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role (sales development, account management, client relationship management, etc.)
- Knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to build genuine relationships with clients and peers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically around presentations
- Top-notch time management and project management skills
- 100% remote work-from-home.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance and referral bonuses.
- Paid vacation days, holidays, sick days, and baby bonding leave.
- 401(K) plan with company match.
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
- Continuous learning, training, and development opportunities.