Do you have a passion for writing original content
and growing a brand’s organic presence?
Can you produce high-performing content pieces that
drive traffic, increase engagement, and generate quality leads?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a highly valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency — a Google Premier Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
We’ve fueled impressive results and steady growth from our existing content marketing efforts, and this internal role will help amplify our results as we ramp up the volume of content we publish for the HawkSEM brand.
As a Content Marketing Writer, you will be a key person in expanding HawkSEM’s organic digital footprint and brand awareness to drive lead generation and growth.
This role will work in tandem with our current content team to increase content volume by sourcing and creating content marketing initiatives and pieces that position HawkSEM as a thought leader, educate prospects and clients, inform lead generation and nurturing, encourage audience engagement, and ensure HawkSEM’s brand voice
Our ideal Content Marketing Writer is a strategic communicator with a passion for
writing and excellent project management skills. You have a drive for creating,
improving/revamping, publishing, and scaling high-impact content (and
related processes) to achieve short-term and long-term marketing goals.
You know the value of that first-sentence hook, can educate the tech-savvy
and beginner alike, and can turn topics like PPC management into a
- Produce high-quality content targeting a variety of funnel stages that engages the HawkSEM audience, including:
- Blog posts, case studies, marketing collateral, long-form content such as whitepapers and trend reports, team interviews, social media posts, and award submissions
- Assist in creating and managing a comprehensive annual editorial calendar
- Collaborate with sales, creative, developers, and client services to create and publish high-caliber content that improves our SEO and increases lead conversion rates
- Proofread, edit, and deliver feedback on content sourced from freelance writers, contributing authors, and internal experts
- Stay informed about industry developments and generate new ideas to drive target audience attention and engagement
- Conduct regular content audits and research to refresh outdated content and identify new opportunities
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve and enhance the efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of content on sales and demand generation
- Contribute to podcasts, webinars, and other programs where applicable
- 2-5 years of experience in content marketing and writing/editing
- A journalism background and an obsession with quality content
- A portfolio or sample pieces showcasing your superior writing skills with an emphasis on establishing thought leadership, storytelling, and capturing brand voice
- A background writing about digital marketing topics like PPC, SEO, paid social, etc.
- Ability to research, plan, and execute full-funnel content pieces
- Experience managing and editing the work of other content writers/freelancers
- Experience working independently and thriving in a fully-remote work environment
- Experience with publishing tools and CMS like WordPress and Hubspot is a plus
- Podcast and video content experience is a plus
- 100% remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Equipment, internet, and wellness stipends
- Strong work/life balance and flexible schedules
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities