Are you an experienced account executive
with digital marketing savvy?
Can you successfully win over new clients with your
relationship-building and communication skills?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a highly valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency — a Premier Google Partner, Meta Business Partner, and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for over a decade
for clients in E-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, Education, and more.
What sets us apart?
We focus on increasing our clients’ profits — not just vanity metrics.
As an Account Executive, you will become an ambassador of the HawkSEM brand and services, using your excellent presentation and communication skills to lead sales proposals and win new business. This is a unique position that will have you focusing on nurturing relationships and closing sales with inbound leads, which means NO cold outreach is required of this person.
The ideal Account Executive is an experienced, consultative seller with an understanding of how digital marketing channels like SEO and PPC work together to drive client revenue. This person will have a direct impact on company success with their ambitious drive and natural ability to win new over new clients.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Manage assigned inbound leads and maintain a growing sales pipeline
- Lead discovery calls and drive interest by leveraging existing agency case studies and other sales marketing resources
- Maintain a comprehensive and current knowledge of HawkSEM’s services to accurately demonstrate their value to prospective clients
- Identify prospective client pain points and follow up regularly throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Collaborate with the VP of Strategy and Account Managers to gather the necessary information to create in-depth sales proposals
- Lead proposal presentations, using your rapport and winning pitch to close the deal
- Achieve the assigned revenue and accountability quotas while taking the lead on new business development with clients
- Work as a great team player alongside fellow Account Executives, all reporting to the President of HawkSEM
Ideally, you have:
- Digital marketing knowledge, particularly PPC, SEO, and Paid Social Media
- 2-3 years of experience in selling digital marketing services to C-level executives, marketing department leads, and/or entrepreneurs
- Proven track record achieving monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Ability to build strong relationships with digital marketing account managers and other internal SMEs to put together winning sales pitches
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot CRMs, as well as Asana and Google Suite for project management
- A knack for identifying client needs and putting together the right solutions to meet those needs
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision (very important for remote teams)
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Competitive base salary, commissions, and bonuses
- Life insurance and long-term disability benefits
- Equipment, internet, and wellness stipends
- Strong work/life balance and flexible schedules
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities