The SEM Agency Challenging What Is
to Help You Create What's Next
HawkSEM's tailor-made marketing strategies are the proven path to better ROI, revenue & growth. Partner with the SEM agency that will help you soar above the rest.
As an SEM agency that believes results are everything, we help companies grow through ROI-boosting digital marketing programs that make clients smile. Smiling is a very good thing – and we’re glad you’re here.
Our Results and Case Studies
7x increased conversions
60% reduced conversion costs
3x conversion volume growth
4,000 page 1 keyword rankings
Increased organic sessions by 200%
800% increase in conversions
Doubled lead volume
Increased ecommerce conversion rates 2-fold
Increased revenue 562%
What is an SEM Agency?
An SEM agency works with brands to help them strategize, build, and improve their search engine marketing strategies.
Using industry experience, best practices, and the latest technology, a successful SEM agency can partner with you to better connect with your audience, create effective online advertising campaigns, and grow your business as a result.
Some SEM agencies may only focus on paid search or PPC ads, while other more full-service agencies (like ours) offer other digital marketing services like search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and video ads.
Meet the Minds
Behind the Madness
Part marketing tool, part reporting system, ConversionIQ connects all our clients’ marketing channels and data tools, from Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and Google Analytics to Facebook to Hubspot, into one easy-to-navigate dashboard.
That means no hopping around from one platform to another.
But more importantly, ConversionIQ gives you a clear picture of what’s happening inside your marketing accounts and their performance in the digital world. Each piece of data contributes to a larger story, and ConversionIQ puts the chapters together
Let's break down what ConversionIQ does for you (and our team).
1. Unifies Your Marketing Efforts
Whether HawkSEM manages just one branch of your marketing or all of them, ConversionIQ allows us to make connections across your marketing channels to find where prospects drop off in the buyer’s journey, where the conversions happen, and how your marketing channels can be more aligned.
2. Reporting On Your Time (Anytime)
While it’s an excellent tool for strategy and analysis, our clients appreciate that ConversionIQ gives them the freedom to check in on their account performances and activity on their time.
That means you don’t have to wait for a monthly report from your team (although you’ll still get those, too). Instead, you can jump into your account on a whim.
It’s your digital marketing, after all. Shouldn’t you have complete transparency?
3. Bulletproof Optimizations
This is where ConversionIQ shines.
All this high-level data accumulation makes it possible for our team to make insanely effective optimizations to your marketing campaigns.
Take our clients, Nike and Verizon, for example:
Both already drove a high volume of revenue before working with HawkSEM. But new customer acquisition costs? Those were higher than their customer lifetime value – with little growth in net new customers.
That is, until ConversionIQ came into play. Once we connected their campaigns, we uncovered a big missing piece: While there were spikes in new customers, those order values were low and never resulted in repeat purchases.
Using the data ConversionIQ uncovered, we optimized their campaigns, which led to a massive increase in the lifetime value of their customers. The kicker? We also improved ROAS by 109%
Our PPC deliverables include:
- Campaign strategy & execution
- Campaign restructuring & build-outs
- Keyword research & development
- Retargeting, display, & YouTube campaigns
- Shopping & feed management
- Amazon advertising
- Ad copy creation
- A/B testing
- Conversion tracking setup
- Revenue modeling and forecasts
Learn more about PPC Management services.
From tuning up their technical SEO, creating valuable and high-quality content, and staying on top of the latest algorithm updates, we help our clients get to the first page of Google. And this is the gift that keeps on giving, as higher organic search rankings directly benefit their other marketing channels and overall success.
Our SEO services include:
- Organic traffic goal assessment
- Content analysis & production
- Keyword analysis & recommendations
- Backlink audit, cleanup & monitoring
- Page title & meta description optimization
- Google Search Console & Analytics setup
- 404 error identification, resolution & redirects
- Site architecture analysis
- Page speed analysis
- Schema markup implementation
- Algorithm impact analysis & resolution
Learn more about our SEO services.
Our paid social deliverables include:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, & TikTok ads
- Campaign strategy & execution
- Conversion tracking
- Facebook pixel and LinkedIn insights tag implementation
- Identification of key platforms & opportunities
- Audience builds based on demographic targeting, interest targeting, email marketing lists, & previous site visitor remarketing
- A/B and ad format testing (video vs. single image vs. carousel)
- Placement testing (messenger vs. stories vs.feed)
- Bidding strategy & optimization
Learn more about our Paid Social services.
From blogs to white papers, our content marketing campaigns identify the six keys to success:
- Buyer persona profile
- Priority initiative
- Success factors
- Perceived barriers
- Decision criteria
- Buyer's journey
Learn more about Content Marketing services.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Landing Pages
- User data gathering & research
- Landing page design
- Heat-mapping & scroll tracking
- Click map tracking
- User session recording
- Funnel analysis
- Form interaction & drop-off analysis
- A/B testing
- Conversion tracking review & setup
Learn more about our CRO services.
Display Ads and Remarketing
Forget about you? Never.
Learn more about Remarketing services.
When it comes to leads, it’s all about quality over quantity. After all, what good is a ton of leads (or clicks) that go nowhere? We aim to help you drive more qualified leads and increase your win rate from those leads to turn them into customers.
From ad types to social media best practices, ecommerce is in a class of its own. Our ecommerce pros know how to get your online shop increased conversions while reducing costs and the dreaded cart abandonment.
Our SaaS experts know all about the long sales cycles, fierce competitors, and quickly evolving landscape that come with this industry.
Trust and accuracy are cornerstones of the finance field. We can partner with your financial company to help you convert higher quality leads while lowering acquisition costs in the process.
From early learning to higher ed and in-person to virtual, our education industry experience has given us the tools that work to increase enrollment successfully by targeting the right searchers at the right time.
In healthcare, it’s all about connecting your business with the people who need your care. Our team specializes in helping you find, engage, and acquire new patients using the latest ad features and targeting options, so your message is direct and clear.
From here, we spend time learning all about your business and goals. Some highlights include:
- Competitor analysis (direct and indirect competitors)
- Search query and keyword research
- Current ranking research using data tools like Semrush, Google Trends, and Auction Insights
- Target audience research
- Industry demand by season and region
- Your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- We’ll circle back with a list of suggestions to improve your PPC campaigns right off the bat.
- This marketing plan is yours to keep, whether you choose to partner with us or not.
- But that’s just the beginning.
Each client strategy is unique and custom crafted for your unique objectives.
- Conversion tracking setup
- Building well-structured ad groups with relevant keywords
- Building negative keyword lists
- Selecting the best bidding strategies
- Remarketing setup
- Crafting appealing ad copy
- Optimizing landing pages
- Strong calls to action (CTA)
- A/B testing setup
- Connecting your marketing channels inside ConversionIQ
Is that a criminally brief overview of the work we do to build out your campaigns? Yes. But it gives you an idea of the steps we take to ensure your campaigns are locked and loaded and ready to thrive.
For paid search clients, these optimizations include:
- Refreshing ad copy, assets, & formats
- A/B testing keyword variations, landing pages, & assets
- Updating negative keyword lists
- Making conversion rate optimizations
- Adjusting bidding strategy
- Improving Quality Score
- Trying new match types
- Checking languages & locations
As time goes on and performance improves, we learn the key to what makes your paid ads successful and replicate that success like crazy.
At HawkSEM, you can always expect your reports to be:
- On time
- Easy to understand
- Customized to the KPIs that matter most to you
- Accessible anytime with ConversionIQ
Our clients feel empowered when they partner with us because there’s no uncertainty. Not only do we set up regular reporting to keep you in the know, we also work with your schedule and on your terms. Some clients prefer emails while others prefer phone calls. Some lean toward video chats while others can only squeeze in a prerecorded update
However frequently and whatever method you choose, we take it upon ourselves to fit effortlessly into your existing and preferred business operations.
SEM Agency Pricing:
What Does It Cost?
Partnering with an SEM agency can be a serious boon for your bottom line.
What's more, when you work with the right agency, you'll find it's well worth the investment. Here are the most common pricing structures you're likely to see.
Percentage of Ad Spend
This commission-based pricing model involves paying the agency a percentage of your monthly ad budget (generally somewhere between 10% - 30%).
The flat-fee model is straightforward with a consistent monthly fee - no add-ons or unexpected fluctuations, though there's often a one-time onboarding or setup fee.
For this payment structure, you pay the online marketing company based on the leads they bring in for your. While this may seem appealing, ensure you get quality leads, no just quantity.
"We use our website as an educational resource for our consumers, so it's important to have good content and a clean site to help pull them in. HawkSEM has been great! They are strategic as well as easy to work with."
"I wish I met you guys sooner. You guys paid for yourself and then some in just a matter of months!"
"Doubling our conversion rate was just a dream until you guys showed us the way. We are forever grateful, thank you!"
Request a Free Consultation
At the end of the day, we know the most effective marketing centers on people and connections, not just search engine results.
No BS, just results. Clients see an average 4.5X ROI
- Dramatically improve ROI
- Outperform the competition
- Increase conversion volume
- Better track ROI
- Reduce cost per acquisition
- Improve lead quality
Read to see if we're a match made in marketing heaven? Let's find out together