Are you a creative digital marketing
with a focus on social media?
Can you develop and execute paid social campaigns that drive awareness and
conversions on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency — a Google Premier Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for clients across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education.
What sets us apart? We focus on increasing
their profits — not just vanity metrics.
As a Paid Social Media Manager, you will become well-versed in your assigned clients’ business objectives and ensure that campaign goals and metrics are met using your successful paid social action plans.
This individual will develop, execute, and continuously optimize social advertising strategies for multiple clients, including:
- Lead the overall strategy and efficient day-to-day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly budgets for clients to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics.
- Optimize paid social media campaigns on platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn Ads.
- Develop creative advertising media with the design team.
- Report on key performance indicators and present results effectively to clients and senior management.
- Frequently research and learn the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing (such as advanced “behavior-based” targeting, retargeting, new ad formats etc.) and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Undertake smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effectiveness for a given online budget.
- Collaborate with Paid Search, SEO, Web Development, and Design teams as needed to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure the success of key campaign aspects such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- 2-3+ years of experience in Paid Social Media Management with proven ability to drive conversions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large ad spend on national campaigns.
- Proven experience using tools like Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pixel Helper, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Google Workspace tools like Docs and Sheets.
- A passion for discovering and testing the latest social media trends, technologies, and platforms.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision.
- Capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects and deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- 100% remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Equipment, internet, and wellness stipends
- Strong work/life balance and flexible schedules
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities
To apply, send us a resume and a note sharing your proven track record of driving successful paid social campaigns.