Are you a passionate digital marketer
specializing in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Can you show us your ability to optimize PPC
campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a highly valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency – a Google Premier Partner, Microsoft Advertising Partner, and Meta Business Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for over a decade for clients in E-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, Education, and more.
What sets us apart? We focus on increasing
our clients’ profits — not just vanity metrics.
As our newest SEM Account Manager, you will become well-versed in your assigned clients’ business objectives and ensure that campaign goals and metrics are met using your successful PPC action plans.
You will be given strategic ownership to set up, manage, and optimize
large ad spends for multiple clients, including:
- Keyword research and consulting
- Conversion rate optimization
- Reducing CPA
- Account audits + setups
- Campaign expansions
- Keyword bidding
- Budget management
- Performance monitoring
- Ad copy creation
- Image ads + landing page design direction
- A/B testing
- Conversion tracking
- Reporting and client communication
- Perform in a hybrid role as both the SEM strategist and account manager/point of contact for assigned accounts focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC budgets for multiple clients to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics.
- Fully understand client business objectives (e.g. increase profits, generate leads/sign-ups, increase sales for key products, etc.) and translate this into PPC strategy and action plans.
- Report on key performance indicators and present results effectively to clients and senior management.
- Frequently research and learn the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Undertake smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effectiveness for a given online budget.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Work with Analytics and Web Development teams to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure the success of key campaign aspects such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- 3+ years of PPC strategy and campaign management experience primarily within Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping, Performance Max, Video) – Google Ads certification preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large ad spends ($100K+/month) across multiple different client accounts running national campaigns.
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities including daily email communication, weekly meetings, monthly reports, etc.
- Proven skills using tools like Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics 4, SEMrush, MS Clarity, Supermetrics, Google Looker Studio, Advanced Excel with Pivot Tables, WordPress, etc.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills especially for client-facing responsibilities.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision (very important for a fully-remote team).
- Prior agency experience and the capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, cross-collaborative team environment.
- 100% remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Bonus opportunities and annual salary reviews
- Life insurance and long-term disability benefits
- Equipment, internet, and wellness stipends
- Strong work/life balance and flexible schedules
- Continuous training, upskilling, and professional development opportunities (we only promote from within!)