Are you a digital marketing wiz
specializing in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Can you show us your ability to optimize paid search
campaigns on platforms like Google and Bing?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency – a Premier Google Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for clients like Nike, Microsoft, DirecTV, and many others across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education.
What sets us apart? We focus on increasing
their profits — not just vanity metrics.
As an SEM Manager, you will become well-versed in your assigned clients’ business objectives and ensure that campaign goals and metrics are met using your successful PPC action plans.
This individual will set up, manage, and optimize large ad
spends for multiple clients, including:
- Keyword research and consulting
- Conversion rate optimization
- Reducing CPA
- Campaign set up in Google Ads
- Campaign expansions
- Keyword bidding
- Develop text/image ads
- Develop landing page
- Conduct A/B testing
- Reporting and Client Communication
- Overall strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC spends for multiple clients to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics.
- Fully understand client business objectives (e.g. increase profits, generate leads/sign-ups, increase sales for key products, etc.) and translate this into PPC strategy and action plans.
- Report on key performance indicators and present results effectively to senior management.
- Frequently research and learn the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing (such as advanced “behavior-based” targeting, and retargeting) and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Undertake smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure success of key campaign aspects such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- Minimum 2+ years of PPC campaign management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Google Ads certification.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large ad spend on national campaigns.
- Proven experience using tools like Google Ads Editor, Analytics, SEMrush, HotJar, Instapage, Advanced Excel with Pivot Tables, WordPress, etc.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision.
- Capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience operating under pressure to meet or exceed project deadlines.
- Experience in Paid Social Management (Facebook and LinkedIn) preferred, with proven ability to drive conversions
- Remote work.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Full health insurance coverage.