Do you have a passion for
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and content strategy?
Can you show us your ability to achieve top search
engine rankings on platforms like Google and Bing?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency — a Premier Google Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions achieve valuable conversions and high returns for clients across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education.
What sets us apart? We focus on increasing
their gross profit growth—not just vanity metrics.
We are now looking for a results-driven SEO Manager with the same focus who will become well-versed in their assigned clients’ business objectives and own the overall SEO strategy including:
- Conversion rate optimization
- Developing article ideas and content calendars
- Conducting keyword research to guide content teams
- Reviewing technical SEO issues and recommending fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Directing off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collecting data and reporting on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Working with social media and PPC teams to optimize omnichannel campaigns
- Own the overall SEO strategy and efficient day-to-day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Understand business objectives (e.g. increase profits, generate leads/sign-ups, increase sales for key products, etc.) and be able to translate this into SEO strategy and campaign action plans.
- Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to clients and senior management.
- Research and learn the latest tools and techniques in SEO and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure the success of key aspects, such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- 4+ years of experience executing successful SEO strategies with a focus on content and on-page optimizations.
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization including knowledge of search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors.
- Proven experience using tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, WordPress, etc.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision.
- Capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects and deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- 100% remote work-from-home.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance and referral bonuses.
- Paid vacation days, holidays, sick days, and baby bonding leave.
- 401(K) plan with company match.
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
- Continuous learning, training, and development opportunities.