Do you have a passion for
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy?
Can you show us your ability to achieve top search
engine rankings on platforms like Google and Bing?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency — a Premier Google Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions achieve valuable conversions and high returns for clients across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education, and we focus on increasing their profits — not just vanity metrics.
We are currently looking for an SEO Manager with demonstrated experience and proven track record of managing organic search campaigns on Google and Bing.
The ideal SEO Manager will become well-versed in client business objects
and will set up, manage, and optimize our client campaigns, including:
- Keyword research
- Conversion rate optimization
- Develop article ideas and content calendars for clients
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Overall SEO strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Understand business objectives (e.g. increase profits, generate leads/sign-ups, increase sales for key products, etc.) and be able to translate this into SEO strategy and action plans.
- Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to clients and senior management.
- Research and learn the latest tools and techniques in SEO and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure success of key aspects, such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- 3-4+ years of SEO strategy experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business/marketing or related field.
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization including knowledge of search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors.
- Proven experience using tools like SEMRush, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, WordPress, etc.
- Self-motivation and accountability with the capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to remain flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Experience working under pressure to meet or exceed project deadlines.
- 100% remote work-from-home.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance and referral bonuses.
- Paid vacation days, holidays, sick days, and baby bonding leave.
- 401(K) plan with company match.
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
- Continuous learning, training, and development opportunities.