Are you a digital marketing pro with expertise
in both paid and organic search?
Can you show us your ability to optimize PPC and SEO
campaigns on platforms like Google and Bing?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency — a Premier Google Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Going strong since 2006, our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for clients like Nike, Microsoft, DirecTV, and many others across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education.
But what sets us apart? We focus on increasing
their profits — not just vanity metrics.
We are now looking for an SEM/SEO Manager with the same focus, as well as a proven track record of successfully managing paid and organic search marketing accounts.
This individual will set up, manage, and optimize our client campaigns, including:
- Keyword research and consulting
- Conversion rate optimization
- Reducing CPA
- Campaign set up in Google Ads
- Campaign expansions
- Keyword bidding
- Develop text/image ads
- Develop landing page
- Conduct A/B testing
- Reporting and Client Communication
- Overall strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC spends for multiple clients to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics.
- Fully understand business objectives (e.g. increase profits, generate leads/sign-ups, increase sales for key products, etc.) and be able to translate this into PPC strategy and SEO action plans.
- Report on key performance indicators and present results effectively to clients and senior management.
- Frequently research and learn the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing (such as advanced “behavior-based” targeting, and retargeting) and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Undertake smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effectiveness for a given online budget spend.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure the success of key aspects – such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- 3-4+ years experience in both PPC campaign management and SEO strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business/marketing or related field.
- Google Ads certification.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large ad spend.
- Proven experience using tools like Ads Editor, Analytics, Marin, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Acquisio, CrazyEgg, Unbounce, Basecamp, Advanced Excel with Pivot Tables, WordPress, etc.
- Self-motivation and accountability when working with no supervision.
- Capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail while remaining flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines.
- Excellent project management, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience in Paid Social Management (Facebook and LinkedIn) with proven ability to drive conversions.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with proven ability to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization including knowledge of search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors.
- Remote work.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Paid holidays, sick leave, parental leave, and time off.
- Full health insurance coverage.