Are you a digital marketer specializing in both
paid search and paid social advertising strategies?
Can you show us your ability to optimize campaigns on ad platforms like
Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and maybe even LinkedIn?
We’re glad you’re here.
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency – a Google Premier Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for clients like Nike, Microsoft, DirecTV, and many others across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education.
What sets us apart?
We focus on increasing their profits – not just vanity metrics.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will become well-versed in your assigned clients’ business objectives and ensure that campaign goals and metrics are met using your successful paid media action plans.
This individual will set up, manage, and optimize large ad spends for multiple clients, including:
- Keyword research and consulting
- Conversion rate optimization
- Reducing CPA
- Account audits + setups
- Campaign expansions
- Keyword bidding
- Budget management
- Performance monitoring
- Ad copy creation
- Image ads + landing page design direction
- A/B testing
- Reporting and client communication
- Overall strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC spends for multiple clients to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics.
- Optimize paid media campaigns on platforms like Google, Facebook, and and LinkedIn Ads.
- Fully understand client business objectives (e.g. increase profits, generate leads/sign-ups, increase sales for key products, etc.) and translate this into paid media strategy and action plans.
- Report on key performance indicators and present results effectively to clients and senior management.
- Frequently research and learn the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing (such as advanced “behavior-based” targeting, and retargeting) and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Undertake smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure success of key campaign aspects such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- 4+ years of PPC campaign management experience primarily within Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping, Video).
- Experience in paid social media management (Facebook and LinkedIn Ads) with proven ability to drive conversions.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills for writing ad copy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large ad spend on national campaigns.
- Proven experience using tools like Google Ads Editor, Analytics, SEMrush, HotJar, Instapage, Advanced Excel with Pivot Tables, WordPress, etc.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision.
- Capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience operating under pressure to meet or exceed project deadlines.
- 100% remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Equipment, internet, and wellness stipends
- Strong work/life balance and flexible schedules
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities