Are you a digital marketing specialist with a focus on
both paid search and paid social media?
Can you drive engagement and conversions on platforms
like Google, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn?
We’re glad you’re here!
Take on an exciting and challenging experience as a valued team member of our results-driven digital marketing agency – a Premier Google Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner.
Our integrated marketing solutions have been achieving valuable conversions and high returns for clients like Nike, Microsoft, DirecTV, and many others across e-commerce, SaaS, Finance, Healthcare, and Education.
What sets us apart? We focus on increasing
their profits — not just vanity metrics.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will become well-versed in your assigned clients’ business objectives and ensure that campaign goals and metrics are met using your successful PPC action plans.
This individual will set up, manage, and optimize large ad spends for multiple clients, including:
- Overall strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on client gross profit growth.
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC spends for multiple clients to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics.
- Optimize paid social media campaigns on Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Fully understand client business objectives (e.g. increase profits, generate leads/sign-ups, increase sales for key products, etc.) and translate this into paid media strategy and action plans.
- Report on key performance indicators and present results effectively to clients and senior management.
- Frequently research and learn the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing (such as advanced “behavior-based” targeting, and retargeting) and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives.
- Undertake smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend.
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/keyword relevancy.
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture, and ensure success of key campaign aspects such as landing pages, tracking codes, and integration of analytics.
- 3-4+ years of PPC campaign management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business/marketing or related field.
- Google Ads certification.
- Experience in Paid Social Media Management (Facebook and LinkedIn) with proven ability to drive conversions.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills for writing ad copy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large ad spend on national campaigns.
- Proven experience using tools like Google Ads Editor, Analytics, SEMrush, HotJar, Instapage, Advanced Excel with Pivot Tables, WordPress, etc.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability when there is no supervision.
- Capacity to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience operating under pressure to meet or exceed project deadlines.
This is a full-time, salary+benefits, remote position.
- 100% remote work-from-home.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance and referral bonuses.
- Paid vacation days, holidays, sick days, and baby bonding leave.
- 401(K) plan with company match.
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
- Continuous learning, training, and development opportunities.
To apply, send us a resume and a note sharing your proven track record of driving successful paid search campaigns as well as your latest favorite tool in paid online marketing.